Careers at Don Ramatici Insurance!
We are currently looking for a Commercial Lines Account Manager that can provide a high level of experience, knowledge, and responsibility within our company. The Account Manager will be responsible for the management of assigned commercial client accounts, retention of new and renewal clients, support business development activities with a focus on excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Benefits for the Account Manager:
- Competitive Base Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Program with Company Match
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Half-Day Fridays, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Paid Training and Education Pay
- Active California Property and Casualty License (Required)
- 3+ years of experience servicing commercial lines client accounts with strong understanding of underwriting and rating principles
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining relationships and the day-to-day account management services including corresponding with clients via phone or email
- Negotiate and coordinate the renewal marketing process and provide proposals outlining changes to the customers current insurance program
- Work with producers to clarify and explain coverage forms to clients as well as identify potential coverage gaps and make coverage recommendations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $62,400 to $83,200 annually
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.