Careers at Don Ramatici Insurance!
Significant opportunity for career growth and development! Don Ramatici Insurance is an established and growing North Bay insurance agency that has been providing solutions and excellence in customer service to personal and commercial insurance clients since 1958. We are currently looking for a senior-level Commercial Lines Account Manager that can provide a high level of experience, knowledge, and responsibility within our company.The Account Manager will be responsible for the management of assigned middle to large market commercial client accounts, retention of new and renewal clients, support business development activities with a focus on excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Benefits for the Account Manager:
- Competitive Base Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Medical and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program with Company Match
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Half-Day Fridays, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Paid Training and Education Pay
- Hybrid Work from Home Possibility
- Active California Property and Casualty license is required
- 6-10 years of experience working in the California insurance industry
- Middle to large market insurance experience preferred
- Strong understanding of underwriting and rating principles
- Experience with Applied Epic and CSR24 preferred
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining relationships and the day-to-day account management services including corresponding with clients via phone or email
- Negotiate and coordinate the renewal marketing process and provide proposals outlining changes to the customers current insurance program
- Work with producers to clarify and explain coverage forms to clients as well as identify potential coverage gaps and make coverage recommendations
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.